Metalco was established in 1989 in Bathurst, Central West NSW by Mark Booth and Terry Roberts as a custom metal engineering and steel fabrication company starting with 3 employees , growing to 30 employees today.
The keys to Metalco’s success include:
- A focus on excellent customer service building strong, long-term relationships with clients.
- A ‘problem –solving’ and ‘productivity-building’ approach to client issues
- The skill and experience to complete complex projects requiring technical input
- Ability to work safely within tight timeframes
- Dedicated and skilled team with continual training and professional development
- Australia-wide project capability
Metalco is committed to responsible work, health and safety management, providing and maintaining systems of work through the identification and assessment of risks prior to project commencement.
Contact us now to see how we can help with your project.