Working in such particular industries such as food manufacturing and processing, Metalco has developed a strong culture of ‘attention to detail’. This, combined with our extensive knowledge of Australian standard guidelines, has positioned Metalco as a leader in the production of customised safety structures and equipment.
Our safety industry projects have included:
- Fabrication / installation of guardrails/balustrading at Olympic Stadium.
- Manufacture and installation of service platforms, stairway towers and modular access platforms at electricity generation stations
- Supply and installation of roof walkway systems to administration and plant buildings at regional power supplier site.
- Manufacture and installation of sunscreens, stairways and access ways to university buildings
- Continual progressive upgrade of machinery guarding for all clients.
- Safety barriers for factory thoroughfares.
Typical projects include safety guarding on machines, access ways, catwalks, platforms, stairways, WHS guarding and guard railing.
Let us help you improve your processes and productivity. Contact us now to see how we can help.